KSM offers Bereavement Benefit as part of our social obligation. Through this scheme the next-of-kin of the deceased member would be given a sum of RM300 as a token of remembrance.
Terms & Conditions
- A valid member with a minimum share amount of RM100, and (the deceased) had been a member for at least 3 full calendar years from the date of death.
- One member is entitled to one benefit only under this scheme.
- The scheme is only valid to within 180 days from the date of death of the member.
- Application(s) that do not reach KSM within 180 days shall not be entertained.
- Application(s) with incomplete documents will be disqualified as well.
- Other Terms & Conditions apply. Please refer to the Bereavement Scheme Application Form.
- The Board of KSM has the right to accept or reject the application, subject to the Terms & Conditions apply.
- The Board reserves the absolute right to revise the Terms & Conditions from time to time and to cease the implementation of this Scheme whenever it is deemed fit or necessary.
As at 2015, KSM has paid out a total sum of RM388,800 to the next-of kin of 1,318 deceased members.